Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury to visit US

From NaomiRagen -

Friends,
I am happy to write that Mr. Choudhury, the embattled journalist from Bangladesh who is being tried for treason for supporting Israel, will be visiting the U.S. on July 31st. Please contact Dr. Richard L. Benkin, whom Salah calls his "brother," for further information. I am hopeful this trip will allow Shoaib to garner all the support he needs to win his case and save himself. Those of you on my list that can meet with him or support him, please do your best.

Every blessing,
Naomi
=======

TRIP TO UNITED STATES
I am scheduled to visit United States from the 30th July 2007 as I have been invited by Human Rights Congress on Bangladesh Minority [HRCBM] to address a seminar on 31st July 2007 in Washington DC.
My brother Dr. Richard L. Benkin is planning other appointments for me in Washington DC and New York. His phone number is: +1-847-922-6426, Email: drrbenkin@comcast.net,
I shall be honored to meet my friends and supporters during my stay in United States.

Regards
Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury
SALAH UDDIN SHOAIB CHOUDHURY

Journalist, Columnist, Author & Peace Activist
Editor & Publisher, Weekly Blitz www.weeklyblitz.net
Recipient of PEN USA Freedom to Write Award 2005
Recipient of American Jewish Committee Moral Courage Award 2006
Phone: 880-1911-326232, 880-1711-938344, 880-1911-133614

No comments: