Sunday, December 7, 2008

Become better stewards

Re: Fox 25 Special Report on PCG

Today at 11:11am, Dindingwe wrote:
Nov 26, 2008, 9:01pm,

davidbenariel wrote:
I'm pleased Fox News made mention of my book and name and showed them on my Philadelphia Church of God blog, having interviewed me as a former PCG member who was disfellowshipped for writing Beyond Babylon and who strongly disagrees with how Pastor General Gerald Flurry is squandering tithe money in Edmond, Oklahoma instead of going all out to share the plain truth of the Bible, our warning message, with the world in a powerful way that such money makes possible.

Fox 25 Special Report on Philadelphia Church of God

www.davidbenariel.org

4Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,
5Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?
6This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.

Those who rightly divide the Word of truth, know that Judas was the accountant; Judas held the bag, he wanted the money in his hand so he could pocket it.
Unlike Judas, I'm not the PCG accountant and I don't want to pocket the money, but rather I encourage the Philadelphia Church of God leaders, I exhort PCG Pastor General Gerald Flurry, to spend God's tithes and His offerings more wisely and become GOOD STEWARDS - better stewards - the Christian thing to do.

www.davidbenariel.org

No comments: