Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Like father, like son: Gerald and Stephen Flurry are HYPOCRITES!

Gerald Flurry, pastor general of the Philadelphia Church of God, and his son Stephen Flurry, vice-president of the Philadelphia Church of God, are HYPOCRITES! Their own words condemn them, that they use against FOX 25 (regarding their special report on the PCG), when they turn right around and engage in the same character assassination, strong innuendo, half-truths, and yellow journalism at it worst, against me, David Ben-Ariel, their public enemy #1!

Why have hypocrites Gerald and Stephen Flurry targeted me?

1) Because I wrote Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall without their approval and exposed how they contradicted their own teachings about being enamored with "men of stature" - by demanding I must be a minister to write Beyond Babylon and
2) because I blast the failure of the PCG to get out the warning message to the entire world and become a household word, instead of squandering precious tithe monies in their own backyard, their local neighborhood, of Edmond, Oklahoma.

Gerald and Stephen Flurry, hypocrites, are leaders of a professing Christian organization and yet have no fear of God or shame in being bald-faced LIARS. Don't they know that liars will not inherit the Kingdom of God? As professing Christian ministers, don't they know that one of the top ten commandments is against bearing false witness? It's that serious! It is one thing to be mistaken, but another to continue the deception, as they've done.

I call upon Gerald and Stephen Flurry to REPENT of their lies and hypocrisy and lack of good stewardship, and wholeheartedly hope and pray they come to recognize my God-given constructive criticism of the Philadelphia Church of God and leaders isn't to be scorned, hated or despised, but appreciated and respected (Proverbs 27:6). As Paul questioned, "Have I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth?" (Galatians 4:16).

Fox 25 Special Report on Philadelphia Church of God
Gerald Flurry's Outrageous Attack Against David Ben-Ariel
Is David Ben-Ariel a Terrorist?
The Temple Mount Faithful is not a terrorist organization!
Is Gerald Flurry a False Prophet?
Star Witness testifies against Gerald Flurry
Edward Abington, Jr.'s State Department letter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Calm yourself Benny. Have you changed your mind about Flurry being the head of this era? Did David attack Saul when God delivered him into his hands more than once?
"Be angry and sin not"

David Ben-Ariel said...

It appears Gerald Flurry is still the head of LAODICEA, but he's in danger of losing even that if he remains unrepentant of his pompous titles and lying attacks.

No, my forefather David did not attack and kill Saul when given the chance, but notice David didn't miss the opportunity to set the record straight and appeal to the High Court of Heaven publicly, declaring his innocence.

1 Samuel 24
8 Then David went out of the cave and called out to Saul, "My lord the king!" When Saul looked behind him, David bowed down and prostrated himself with his face to the ground. 9 He said to Saul, "Why do you listen when men say, 'David is bent on harming you'? 10 This day you have seen with your own eyes how the LORD delivered you into my hands in the cave. Some urged me to kill you, but I spared you; I said, 'I will not lift my hand against my master, because he is the LORD's anointed.' 11 See, my father, look at this piece of your robe in my hand! I cut off the corner of your robe but did not kill you. Now understand and recognize that I am not guilty of wrongdoing or rebellion. I have not wronged you, but you are hunting me down to take my life. 12 May the LORD judge between you and me. And may the LORD avenge the wrongs you have done to me, but my hand will not touch you.

13 As the old saying goes, 'From evildoers come evil deeds,' so my hand will not touch you. 14 "Against whom has the king of Israel come out? Whom are you pursuing? A dead dog? A flea? 15 May the LORD be our judge and decide between us. May he consider my cause and uphold it; may he vindicate me by delivering me from your hand."

As God and man are witness, I have been angry and yet did not sin, even as Yeshua was angry, grieved, about the religious leaders of his day for their hard hearts.

May God bless Messrs. Gerald and Stephen Flurry, and the PCG, with proper repentance.